Political Web Design Services
JM Studio Knows Politics. We get politics. It's a crazy world. Campaigns run at the speed of light and they require a web firm that can keep up, and be available on-call to make immediate changes when required. We've worked with campaign staff who wanted us to lay down the CMS framework they required to a 't', and then their own staff updated the content once the web site launched, and we've also worked with campaign staff who relied on us to make updates to the site as they funneled content through the pipeline. Either way, we're flexible, and ready to kick ass. If you're interested in our work, give us a holler, let's sit down and we'll show you samples of our work.
"They just understand politics, and understand what a candidate needs on their web site to communicate to the public. "
Action-Oriented Web Site Design for Political Candidates
- Full integration with payment gateways for secure PCI Compliant donations, including Authorize.net and PayPal.
- Integration with Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Documents areas allow you to upload PDFs and Word documents to distribute to field staff
- Create embedded web site buttons people can put on their own blogs or web sites and link back to you
- We Design It, You Manage it Solution - With minimal computer experience any campaign staffer can maintain the content on the site successfully.
- Modular set up, so you aren't overloaded with a bunch of features you don't require.
- Issues section allows you to create and manage individual pages for each issue with full WYSIWYG editing including images, documents, text, etc. Issues can be featured on home page and in navigation drop-down.
- Biography section with full content management.
- Volunteer form allows for custom checkboxes for canvassing, stuffing envelopes etc. You can manage volunteers from a back-end admin system.
- 'Organize Your Friends' - Allows you to have a customizable form letter that web visitors can email to up to five friends at once, getting your message out fast.
- Full media management including videos, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Picasa or use our own gallery upload system.
- Full-Featured Events Calendar - Decked out with social media sharing features and ability for people to add events to their own calendars.